April 23rd: Division Street Meeting
Division Street is on the agenda at the April 23rd Traverse City City Commission study session. City staff has prepared cost estimates for some of the short-term recommendations from the Division Street Steering Committee (click for recommendations and other Division St. information). The estimates are in the Study Session packet at the City website or viewable below.
Here's a breakdown of the cost estimates:
- repair and replace sidewalks along west side: $100,000
- sidewalks between 12-13th streets: $4,500 (will be done this summer)
- sidewalks on east side: $235,000
- street trees: $186,000
- street lighting: $385,000
- speed radar signs: $40,000
- landscaped entrance near the Flap Jack Shack: $50,000
The meeting will be held at the Government Center on the 2nd floor.