Recommendations for Division St.
Designing Division St. to meet the needs of improved safety, access, context and quality.
- Approved Ballot Language for Nov. 2012 (Scbd)
- July 23rd Study Session Packet (Scribd)
- City to seek parkland along Division St. (Ticker)
- April 23, 2012 Commission Study Session (Resolution)
- 2010 Division St. Intiative Summary (Full screen)
- Division St. Presentation from April 26, 2010
- Traffic Modeling Results: 2010 Modern Roundabout Study (City Website)
- Division Street: Boulevard (Graphic)
- MDOT's NEPA Review process (Notes)
The following recommendations came out of the Division Street steering committee. The group consisted of volunteers concerned about Traverse City’s Division Street corridor. It included citizens from across the city and region, as well as representatives from area businesses, organizations, and governmental units.